Attempting to standardize the deviance...

Friday, July 28, 2006

Movie Day

It was gray and a tad chilly today, so we thought we'd engage in some indoor activity. Off to the movies we went, with the flick du jour being "A Scanner Darkly", based on the tale by Phillip K. Dick. In a word: cool. The film is done in Rotascope... if you've seen a Charles Schwab commercial lately, with the animation-over-live-actor bit, that's the stuff. It was really really well done. Dark and brooding with the occasional giggle, just as you expect from Dick. Woody Harrelson was terrific.

Mike informs me that long-time fans of PKD (such as Mike...) are referred to as Dickheads. Great, I married a Dickhead. :p

Still no stuff, nor any sign of stuff.

1 Comments:

At 5:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah that movie is on my list of ones to see...I am glad you gave it a good review. DOAH! about the stuff...I hope Saturday brought some good news in that arena... Lara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home